||Lipton’s Onion Soup Mix|
||fresh bread crumbs|
||crushed Ritz crackers|
||A-1 Steak Sauce|
- Preheat oven to 350 F
- Spray broiler pan with Pam to avoid excess scraping later.
- Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl. (I wear latex gloves and use my hands, but the KitchenAid would also work.)
- Shape into a loaf and place on the broiler pan.
- Bake @ 350 for 55-60 minutes.
- When it's just the two of us, I sometimes shape this into two loaves and freeze one for later.
size: 618 bytes file modified: 2019.4.2