||about 3-4 breasts
||grilled, then diced|
||1 cup (about three stalks)
||2 large packages
|Frank's red hot sauce
||I use homemade|
- Grill chicken, dice, then set aside.
- Saute celery in butter, add cream cheese, and cook on medium heat until cream cheese is melted.
- Whisk in hot sauce and Ranch dressing until thoroughly blended.
- Add chicken back into mixture and pour into casserole dish.
- Top with cheddar cheese.
- Bake for about 25-30 minutes in a 350 degree oven.
- Serve with cut up Italian/French bread or chips.
size: 696 bytes file modified: 2019.4.2