Notice: Undefined index: lastVisitedPageNames in D:\Inetpub\freezingcode\wiki\index.php on line 115
GooeyButterCakeByPaulaDeen - DGWiki
||18 1/4-ounce package yellow cake mix|
||8-ounce package cream cheese, softened|
||16-ounce box powdered sugar|
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- lightly grease a 13x9-inch baking pan
- Combine the cake mix, egg, and butter and mix well with an electric mixer.
- Pat the mixture into the bottom of pan.
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese until smooth.
- Add the eggs, vanilla, and butter and beat together.
- Add the powdered sugar and mix well.
- Spread over the cake batter and bake for 40 to 50 minutes. Make sure not to over bake as the center should be a little gooey.
size: 820 bytes file modified: 2009.10.26